Friday, June 4, 2010

Egmont in abundance!

To feed the fuel of my book reading fire in the name of charity, I bid on (and won) an awesome auction package benefiting Nashville's flood victims. What can I say, I'm a giver. And in this case, a receiver as well...

My package includes eight books and related swag from the publishing company Egmont USA. One of the books I am really excited for is:



Kay Cassidy added a 30 minute chat to the package, but graciously agreed to do an interview instead. Hooray for my blog!! As soon as I receive her book, I will get right down to reading it. Have any questions you'd like me to ask her? Let me know! (This will be my first interview and I'm a bit nervous!)

2 comments:

  1. My question is....

    How much did you pay? =-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I don't think Kay Cassidy has that answer. Next question, anyone?

    ReplyDelete